Welcome to the “How do I?” section of the Borough’s website. The website menus have been designed to help you find the information you are looking for quickly and easily.
Please let us know if there is any additional information or improvements to this website that you would like to suggest.
- Access the Borough Meeting Minutes
- Check Zoning
- Access the Borough’s Codes & Ordinances
- Schedule an Inspection–(717) 235-2337
- Apply for a Permit
- Pay my Utility Bill
- Enroll in Utility Bill Auto-Pay
- Dispose of bulk trash-New Freedom Borough residents may dispose of one (1) bulk item per week through curb side collection. All bulk pickups must be scheduled in advance by calling Penn Waste customer service at 717-767-4456.
- Dispose of construction material-
- Penn Waste (717) 767-4456 or
- York County Solid Waste Authority (717)845-1066
- Pay my Local Taxes–Suzanne Webb (717)759-8610
- Contact the York Adams Tax Bureau— (717)845-1584
- Pay a Traffic Citation–District Court 19-3-04
- Obtain a copy of my Property Deed–York County Recorder of Deeds
- Register to Vote–York County Voters Registration
- Update my Driver’s License–PennDOT
- Report a Problem with Street Lights
- Comment about the Rail Trail–York County Parks
- Get help with groceries–Southern York County Pantry
- Get help with bills/transportation–Southern Community Services (YMCA)